Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I'm a big girl now!

I bought a townhouse!!


More pictures to follow, but just thought I'd give a view of the front and back!






And just wanted to give a shout out to my neice Ava. I went to her dance recital on Sunday and was just so amazed at how excited she was, how great she did, and how fearless she was! She has made my name mean so much more (Aunt Jennie), she brought our family together and my heart melts everytime she runs in to my arms for hugs. Her giggles brighten my day, her smiles tell how much love she has to give. I get so excited when I know I get to see her again! She is my buddy and my favorite neice!!! Can't wait for the beach this year Ava!! I love you so much!

3 comments:

  1. I apologize for how random this is, but I happened upon your blog and I wanted to say congratulations on the purchase of your new townhome. It might be a crazy small world, because if I'm not mistaken, that was one of the townhomes I looked at online when I was considering moving to NC from Omaha!

    Also, props for being such a loving aunt--I had no idea how meaningful being an aunt can be until my nephew came along.

    Anyway, congrats once again on the new home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS!! I am so excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see your new house in July!!

    ReplyDelete