Hello friends!
I have been working on a fun Christmas craft project this week. What does everyone think?? It cost me about $7.00!!
I am getting in the spirit pretty early this year! However...I am on call Thanksgiving day and the whole weekend after. So Thursday 7:30 am til Monday 7:30 am. I am SO SO bummed. My family all goes to Greensboro to be together, but I have to be at the hospital within 20 minutes of getting called and I would be about 40 minutes away! I don't know what I'm going to do or who I will be with. It's my first holiday not being with family. I'm sure I will be at work though and I better be if I can't go just 4o minutes away to eat a great meal and be with family!!! UGH...so frustrating!!
LOVE IT! Will you make me one please?
ReplyDeleteI LOVE it, too. I know the first time you have to break traditional, family holiday plans, it's hard. Thanks for being on call for those that may need you on that day. You're a blessing!!
ReplyDeleteCUTE! I wish you could be with your family. I will be thinking of you!
ReplyDeleteI love the JOY!
ReplyDeleteYou know if we were going to be here you could eat with us, but we're going to Ohio. Sorry chick. I"m sure there are lots of families around here who would LOVE for you to brighten there day!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the letters! you go girl! Did you mod pod them with scrapbook paper? They look great! Are you going to put them on your mantel or shelf or something. Love it!