- I look at blogs everyday, whether they are blogs of friends or my favorite decorating blogs, just don't feel like updating mine too often!!
- I am very very very ready for warmer weather...more so spring than summer.
-I have an amazing boyfriend who I feel so loved by. It is so comforting to know that he is one of my best friends and will be there for me no matter what happens. God blessed me by bringing him in to my life. He makes me laugh just about every day! Thank You Adam for being my best friend for the past 6(!!!!) months and for the happiness you have brought me!! I love you!
-My job SUCKS at the moment. YES I am glad to have a job. YES I know that I am fortunate to have a good stable, paying job. It doesn't make me happy anymore and I'm usually ready to go at about 11 a.m everyday. I am just praying that it gets better.
- I want to get out of the country on a fun trip that involves a beach and sun working its way back on to my skin!!! Vitamin D A.S.A.P!!!!!!
Sorry about work! Keep me updated on your get-out-of-the-country plans... I'm always up for an international adventure :)
ReplyDelete